Everyone likes a good barbecue, let’s make sure that everyone stays healthy and happy during the process.
1. Make sure your dog is away from the heat of the grill.
2. Not all human food is good for animals to consume. Bones can be very dangerous for dogs.
2. Keep your dog away from matches or lighter fluid. Certain matches contain chlorates, which could damage blood cells and result in difficulty breathing. Lighter fluid can cause skin irriation or if inhaled cause breathing problems.
3. Keep your Australian Labradoodle away from alcoholic drinks. Alcohol is like poison to pets and can cause weakness, coma, or depression.
4. Never put sunscreen or insect repellent on near your animals. Ingestion can cause vomiting, diarrhea, drooling, lethargy, or excessive thirst. DEET products can cause neurological problems.
Keep your pets happy and healthy!
For more tips on fireworks, click here.
For more tips on dog treats, click here.
Ashford Manor Labradoodles
Australian Labradoodle Breeder