How To Check My Dogs Health At Home
It is important to know when to take your Australian Labradoodle to the vet. We all want a healthy dog and it is important to know some basics.
- You can take your dogs temperature by using a quick read rectal thermometer. A dogs temperature should be 99-102.5.
- Check your dogs gums and observe the color. They should have a bubble gum pink color.
- Press on your dogs gums with your finger and see how long it takes for color to reappear, it should take no more than 2 seconds.
- The gums should not be dry, they should be moist from hydration.
- Check their ears with a q-tip and smell to see if there is any yeast smell, this is generally the sign of an ear infection.
Keep Your Australian Labradoodles Healthy!
Ashford Manor Labradoodles
Australian Labradoodles Breeder in the Midwest