Dangerous Foods for Dogs on Christmas!
Here are a few food items to be careful for this Christmas season as you have either a new puppy or an older dog, please be aware of these things.
- Turkey skin and other fatty meats
- Raw potatoes and their skins
- Bones of any kind
- Dressing and Gravies
- Onions, garlic, and related foods
- Macadamia Nuts
- Lillies, which can be deadly to cats
- Sage, nutmeg, and other spices
- Buttered or seasoned vegetables
- Puses or bags with gum, candy, human medicine should be kept out of reach from pets
Do not start your holidays with an unplanned emergency vet visit!
Ashford Manor Labradoodles
Australian Labradoodle Breeder